Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something not food related

Some of you may know that cooking is not my only love, I also spend a good deal of my time on different crafts. I think for two years now I've been talking about opening an Etsy store & I've finally taken the plunge with The Snuggery. I hope to keep a good supply of new items coming out of my little craft room.
Right now I have some cute throw pillows available.
Gnome in the Flowers Pillow Embroidered Leaves Pillow
Plus a bunch of paper collage framed wall hangings I've been making lately.
Squirrel A Gnome for All Seasons - Winter
And one little knit gnome
#21 - Gnome Photoshoot
It's always a little nerve-wracking putting the things you made up for sale so I hope you all like them.

9 comments:

PG said...

Cute stuff. I really like the pillows.

vanillasugarblog said...

I like those pillows. Really cute.

TS of eatingclub vancouver said...

So pretty! =)

Elle said...

You're amazing---those are beautiful!
ps-left you an award on my blog

Anonymous said...

I love the blue embroidered pillow!

Lori said...

I love the blue embroidered pillow as well. Very soft.

I hope you sell a ton!

Maris said...

Congrats on taking the plunge! I especially love the throw pillows, I wish I needed some right now!

Sharon said...

Oh, off to check out your site - so cute!

Alicia Foodycat said...

Cute! I have such a weakness for Etsy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota