Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Good Appetite Cookbook Wish List

Here's some of the cookbooks on our wishlist list year...



Ok, we already have Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day but it's so good we think everyone should have it. And finally one book that's not available on Amazon but can be ordered directly from Zingerman's
PARI10
Next week a list of food's we like to order online or get locally that you can get online.

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted.© 2007-2009 Kathy Lewinski

9 comments:

George Gaston said...

Oh my.... this is a terrific list of cookbooks (I need more cookbooks like I need more pounds around the middle!) But, oh how I love to flip through them and discover all the creative ways to make delicious goodies.

The "Guide to Better Bacon" is a great read and a marvelous look at our favorite indulgence! Thanks

Unplanned Cooking said...

I've got the 5 minute bread book, and it's fantastic. We rarely buy bread at the grocery store now.

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

oh man. i need to copy & paste this to my family for me this year ;)

Stacey Snacks said...

Kat,
Serious Eats recommended Canal House Cooking, only available via their website. I ordered 2 volumes, kind of a nice little paperback....I think I will ask Santa for Alton Brown's book.

Kelly said...

One you might add if you don't already have it on your shelf is What to Drink with What You Eat. Organized by food to tell you what the best beverages are (be it water, wine or whatever) to highlight the flavors in your meal! This is the most used book in my kitchen!

Mary said...

Can I officially call myself a foodie if my wishlist on myregistry.com has 23 cookbooks on it? Or does that just mean I need to go on a diet? Haha, great list!

Lori said...

That Mangoes and Curry Leaves looks real good- given my latest Indian food obsession.

Lori said...

Uh-oh, my book wish list just grew a ton. These books all look great. I love hearing about people's favorite cookbooks. There are way to many out there to choose from. I like having some guidance.

Deborah said...

I don't have a single one of these! I need to do some research now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota