Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Menu 11/7 - 11/12/11

I think we might be getting to the end of the construction here at chez Good Appetite, well at least the major indoor stuff, we still have a roof and gutter being replaced and then all the windows and doors in January. Hopefully, that means we'll get the house back to normal and feel like getting in the kitchen to do some experimenting soon.
Reindeer Pillow
I've sewing reindeer pillow after reindeer pillow these days.

I'm also preparing to be in my first holiday craft sale ever which means I've been as busy as one of Santa's little elves sewing, crafting and making soap. Seems like dinner time sneaks up on me and I need to whip up a quick meal. Are you all feeling as busy as we are this time of year?

On to Menu Planning Monday...

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos

One day only Pot Roast Pizza at Pizzeria Lola - I think Matt is dreaming about this pizza

Sea Salt and Thyme Turkey Burgers - I actually forgot to buy the turkey to make these last week

Pasta with Squash and Red Pepper Sauce

Turkey Chili

Leftover Beef Stew Pasties


If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted. © 2007-2011 Kathy Lewinski

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love that pillow! You are so talented.

Jacky said...

Love the reindeer pillow!

Lo said...

Yeah, this is the time of the year that our time starts sliding away in earnest. Trying to stay inspired by planning ahead and doing easy weeknight meals.

I'll be watching your blog for inspiration :)

Peggy said...

cute pillow!! Where is the craft sale??

I was lucky enough to try the pot roast pizza on Monday as well. The horseradish sauce added a nice perkiness. It can't compete with their magnificent Iowan pizza though! mmmm!

kat said...

Peggy - The sale is in NE Minneapolis. I'll post the information when it gets closer to the weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota