Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Menu and Farmers Market Finds 7/24 - 7/30/11

Small trip to the farmers market this week as I am heading up North and Matt will be home alone. With his right arm in a cast still, Matt isn't doing much serious cooking these days.
Farmers Market Finds 7/24
Sun Street Sourdough Bread
Eggs
Walla Walla Onions
Sweet Corn - First of the season & it was so tasty on the grill last night!
Cucumbers

I did remember to take picture of Bogart Loves luscious donuts this week though.
Maple Bacon Donut Brioche and Brown Sugar Donut
I think Matt is addicted to that Maple Bacon one. My favorite remains the Brioche and Brown Butter. Just looking at these pictures makes me want one now!

On to Menu Planning Monday...

Tonight - We are out to dinner
Tues - Wed - I'm up North probably eating Walleye and Matt is probably getting a burrito somewhere
Thursday - Sweet Corn and Bacon Pizza
Friday - Saturday - I'm thinking ribs on the smoker one day and perhaps out to eat the other.


If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted. © 2007-2011 Kathy Lewinski

2 comments:

Lori said...

I need a maple bacon donut! I love the idea of that corn and bacon pizza too.

Neil Butterfield said...

Awesome menu for the week, the donuts, pizza and ribs have really got me going.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota