Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our 15 seconds of fame

If you missed last nights episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives featuring our favorite pizza place, Pizzeria Lola, here it is complete with cameos from Matt and I.


If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted. © 2007-2012 Kathy Lewinski

7 comments:

Manisha said...

Thank you for putting this here! It was awesome. Gave me a whole perspective on pizza and I love, love, love all the good things said about Minnesota. I've been flashing that MN sign for year and it was great to see her do it!

Carrie @ Season It Already! said...

I've been meaning to try out this place, now it's going to be crazy busy for a while!

grace said...

how fun! and i can't help it--matthew mcconaughey makes me swoon. :)

kat said...

Carrie - They are now open for lunch 7 days a week & serving outside so hopefully that will help people get in quicker.

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

Awesome! It looks like great pizza!

PG said...

Very neat. Looks like a real gem of a pizza place. I don't think I've ever seen Guy have such a hard time eating something before.

Jenn @leftoverqueen said...

Congrats! This is so awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota