Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cream Cheese and Pepper Burger

Just a quickie to share last night's tasty burger toppings with you.
There were a couple sweet peppers ripe in the garden and half a package of cream cheese in the fridge, so I thought I'd try them on my burger. I sautéed the peppers until soft and creamy. Yum, this was a surprisingly good combination. I would do this again any day. It would be good with a little spicy pepper too.

I do have to admit though it's not quite as good as cream cheese and green olive on a burger...

What are your favorite, slightly strange burger toppings?

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted. © 2007-2012 Kathy Lewinski

3 comments:

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

I like beets and cream cheese together. I typically add some green onions or chives to my cream cheese.
Thanks for sharing!
Stacy

Lori said...

A short post with an awesome combo! This sounds great. We had a burger with peanut butter at Triple XXX, a historic diner on Purdue's campus. It was actually really good!

grace said...

have you tried pepper jelly on a burger? it rocks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota