Friday, May 7, 2010

We Have a Winner!

The winner of the Where in the World at Kat & Matt Contest is Bookworm88. Bookworm, I have no way to contact you so please use the email link at the left here to email us with your address. Here is what Bookworm has won...
IMG_3298
If I don't hear from this winner within a week I will pick a second winner.

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted.© 2007-2010 Kathy Lewinski

2 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

Kat,
I think I have every item from Cafe duMonde. Everytime someone comes back from New Orleans they bring me the beignet mix and the coffee!

Lori said...

If you got to taste some of these goodies while you were there, I bet you had an amazing b-day trip!! I love those little hot sauces.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota