Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What we did with CSA box #4

What we did with CSA box #4
1. the box 2. fresh local strawberries 3. steak salad with strawberry vinaigrette
4. strawberry shortcake 5. fresh strawberry cake 6. sweet & spicy stir-fry 7. kohlrabi slaw 8. danish braid with rhubarb raspberry filling 9. simple stir-fry 10. sautéed garlic scapes & zucchini

Ok, I cheated a bit with the Danish Braid as the rhubarb wasn't from this box but a past one but since it was for the Daring Bakers Challenge I wasn't allowed to post it until later.

1 comment:

giz said...

Everything looks wonderful. I've been so jealous of everyone who could find rhubarb and have been lusting over all the recipes (including yours) online. I guess I must have put the right energy out to the universe - somebody brought me a bunch of rhubarb today.... doesn't take much to make me happy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota