Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Menu 3/9 - 3/10

Busy weekend with my sister's family playing in the park, watching movies, bowling & eating some good fried junk food!
Mozzarella Stick!
Menu Planning Monday...

Really short menu this week as we are leaving for a vacation in London later this week. (Yes, we are totally excited) I want to try to use what's left in the fridge up without going to the store this week...

Pistachio Crusted Pomegranate Chicken - Using the pomegranate molasses & pistachios I have left over from last weeks cupcakes.

Pork Lasagna - I made Porchetta on Saturday night & there is lots left over. Stacey Snacks posted a pork lasagna & I went ah ha!

6 comments:

Beth (jamandcream) said...

Have a fab time. Its been snowing over here in the last few days - London missed it though.

Stacey Snacks said...

Yay London!
I can't wait to see and hear about all the goodies eaten along the way!

Dewi said...

He is so adorable and cute. Seems like you have lots of fun with your family. Fried food always good too.
Cheers,
elra

Lori said...

Very cool. I would love to be going there. I too can not wait to hear about it!

Mindy said...

I wanted to let you know that this post has been stolen and posted as someone else's: http://photomaniacal.com/recipes/weekly-menu-39-310

I've had some "posted" there as well without attribution or my knowledge. I'm trying to get as many people to email them and complain so that our creations aren't stolen...

kat said...

Thanks Mindy. I contacted them & their hosting company & let another blog they were stealing from know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota