Saturday, November 14, 2009

We have a winner!

The winner in the Singing Dog Vanilla contest is #31 Carol in Indian Springs Village.
Carol, I don't have your email so email me at katbaro at yahoo dot com with your mailing address.

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted.
© 2007-2009 Kathy Lewinski

3 comments:

RENE said...

What are 'caramel bits'? This is a combination of every flavor I love...help me make it happen!

kat said...

Rene - Caramel bits are a product sold by Kraft that are basically caramel pieces the size of chocolate chips. I think Cadbury makes something similar as well. You could also just chop up some caramels.

RENE said...

I know what I'm doing this coming weekend :o) Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota