Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekly Menu 11/15 - 11/20

Not much exciting to write about from this weekend. I spent my time filling a large order for gnome Christmas ornaments on my Etsy shop.
Gnome Line Up
While Matt had the fun of cleaning out the gutters before winter, what an icky job. Too bad I have vertigo & can't get up the ladder to help, yup, too bad ;)


Since Matt is back from San Francisco the two of us are back in the kitchen together dreaming up new recipes for the week. Next week we are off again & heading to Memphis for Thanksgiving with my family. We've decided to take a few days to do the drive & meander our way down the Mississippi so look for pictures & such next week.

Bean Soup (we'll have to pick from the 9 varieties of Rancho Gordo beans we bought in SF)
Rancho Gordo Beans

Beef & Pumpkin Chili

Sweet Potato Curry

Sausage & Wild Rice Stuffed Squash

Prosciutto-wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Apples & Brussel Sprouts

Clean out the fridge dinner

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted.
© 2007-2009 Kathy Lewinski

5 comments:

George Gaston said...

Now that is a right handsome gnome you have there!

This week's meals sounds awesome as always, especially the stuffed squash. I hope you & Matt post that sometime.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Cute ornament and stellar curry recipe lined up! :)

Fresh Local and Best said...

Cute ornaments! Holiday crafts are so much fun!

Lori said...

I have so wanted to order from Rancho Gordo but yah know I'd much rather go there and pick out beans. You lucky bums!

Marie said...

Hi, I've been reading you guys for a while and am saying hello now because you're going to Memphis! I am from there, so am always happy to hear about people visiting or being from there. It's funny because I first found your blog after wanting to get acquainted with food blogs in Minneapolis (my boyfriend was born and raised there). Have a lovely trip, I'm sure you'll have some really good Southern food!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota