Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekly Menu 11/10 - 11/14

We're still in San Francisco for beginning of this week so this will be an abbreviated menu.
IMG_8646 IMG_8647

On to Menu Planning Monday...

Thursday - I'm on my own so I'm thinking of making myself some pasta, butternut squash, spinach, pine nuts & goat cheese.

Friday - Celeriac Soup 

Saturday - Seafood Stew - This is what happens when Matt starts reading the Art of French Cooking.

Sunday - Sweet Potato Gnocchi - I'm not sure if I'll serve these in brown butter & sage or a cream sauce. Matt is voting for the cream sauce.

8 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

Hey Lucky Duck.
Have fun in San Fran.
I know you will be eating some amazing food!

Jen said...

Have a good rest of your trip to San Francisco-

For the sweet potato gnocchi, I vote for a brown butter sauce... I made one a while ago from a Giada DeLarentiis recipe that had cinnamon and was sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and it was amazing.

Anonymous said...

Can you come cook for me?

Thistlemoon said...

Hope you are having a good time! Can't wait to hear about it!

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

I vote for whatever Matt wants. He knows what's good.

Oh, have a great rest of the week in San Fran :) A friend of mine is the executive chef at The Slow Club. I meant to tell you that a while ago. He's even younger than me.

Lori said...

Tastey salted pig parts. Too funny. Snort, snort. LOL. Looks like Matt is about to love those pig parts. Who can blame him? YUM

Lori said...

Oooh! I can't wait for the sweet potato gnocchi. I saw a recipe for this the other day and have had it on my mind. Sounds wonderful!

kat said...

Lori - That is a Meat Cone he's got there & of were those some good tasty salted pig parts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota