Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekly Menu 2/2 - 2/7/09

Boy, that was an exciting Super Bowl last night. I'm not a sports watcher at all but that 4th quarter was so exciting.
#32 - In 3D
Did you have your 3D glasses to enjoy the ads at half time?

We had a nice feast of snack foods; French onion dip & chips, bean & corn dip (Jenny, I need that recipe!), Elle's teriyaki wings (these were a big hit), homemade pizza,
Lucas makes us pizza
and Matt's Asian peanut dip with veggies (which I'll share later this week). Oh yeah, & homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips.

On to Menu Planning Monday...

Apple Gouda Sausage with Roasted Red Potatoes
Roast Chicken with Mushroom Sauce & Wild Rice
White Chili (using the leftover chicken)
Chorizo, Potato, Cabbage & Kale Soup - Inspired by the soups on last week's No Reservations in the Azores.
Crock Pot Pot Roast
Shrimp & Beet Pasta - We didn't have this last week as we got lazy & had grilled cheese & tomato soup instead.

Once again I'm stumped for what this week's cupcake will be so it'll be a surprise for us all on Friday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good looking spread, and it appears you have a young chef in the making! Can't wait to see how that Chorizo soup turns out!

Lori said...

Such a great game! I love it when they are exciting like that.

Apple Gouda Sausage! I can't wait for that. Gouda is my absolute favorite.

Dewi said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your family.
Cheers,
Elra

Sara said...

Everything sounds great, I'm intrigued by the shrimp and beet pasta!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Great menu for the week.

Maris said...

Apple gouda sausage sounds so good! I never liked sausage until recently but I like how many flavors there are - especially chicken or turkey sausages.

It looks like you had a great time watching the Superbowl - I bet the 3-D glasses made you feel like you were right there :o)

Lori said...

I love the 3D pictures. Yum, pizza, we had pizza too! A definite make your own on the busiest pizza day of the year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota