Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's Happening on My Other Blog

My two loves in life, ok after Matt, are cooking & creating handmade things. I've been spending so much time on this blog over the last year or two that I've really ignored the blog dedicated to my crafting. This year I decided to revive it by committing to working on something handmade everyday & capturing that in photographs, thus Handmade 365 was born. Here's what I've been up to the last week plus 2 days.
Handmade 365 Week 1+2
1 & 7. Lori's Mitten 2. Mittens for me 3, 5, 6 & 9. Matt's Robot Mittens
4. Tulle Rose 8. Hot Geek Coffee Sleeve

If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com OR at http://agoodappetite.com then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at katbaro AT yahoo DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author unless otherwise noted.
© 2007-2010 Kathy Lewinski

7 comments:

Fresh Local and Best said...

Kat, you are so creative and talented! I love the patterns on these knits.

Stacey Snacks said...

Love it!
I wish I could sew a button on a blouse!

vanillasugarblog said...

oh you have talent. I tried knitting and it was a huge fail. I was supposed to make a mitten but ended up with a bowl. Yeah, that bad. I have no patience for knitting either, I'd rather admire others' work.

Manisha said...

Kat, you are such an inspiration to me! I was looking through your knit pics last week and decided to try that leaf scarf you did last year. Hope my book arrives soon cuz I thinking about all those leaves and flowers I can attach to the simple baby sweaters I'm making.

tamilyn said...

This really makes me miss my grandma. She died before I got a chance to learn making mittens, and before she could show my Mom how to do the thumbs. I admire your talent.

Lori said...

This is so great! I love seeing your photos. The mittens are the cutest!

Lori said...

Oh I so wish those were my mittens. You are doing a great job with everything! I need to learn how to knit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota