Sunday, December 28, 2008

Culinary Christmas Gifts

We had a fabulous Christmas with our family up in Duluth. Everyone was amazingly generous & we got some wonderful gifts. I thought I'd share a few we got for use in the kitchen.
Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book
I got a first edition of Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book. Talk about some great pictures.
The Betty Crocker Kitchens Betty Crocker Cakes
We also got a wonderful selection of newer cookbooks.
New Cookbooks
We got a kit to make our own mozzarella & ricotta.
Mozzarella Kit
New bread pans for Swedish Almond Bread & Baguettes.
Bread Pans
Michigan dried cherries, so great for baking.
Dried Michigan Cherries
And holiday cupcake accessories
Cupcake Goodies
We also got a corn zipper, a frother & an ice cream maker. Lots of new fun for the kitchen in 2009.

10 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

Food gifts are the best for a cook!
That Platter of Figs book is the one Giff wrote about a while back.

Looks like you got some nice books, and a 1st edition Betty Crocker! Wow!
Happy Merry!
Stacey

Unknown said...

Oh, Yum! any one of those would be nice to receive, you must feel so special to have received all of them.

Anonymous said...

I also received Jaime at Home :)
I am super jealous of the cheese making kit!

LaFleur said...

Wow - you made out like bandits!!

Lori said...

You got great stuff! So funny, my Mom kept insisting that kitchen stuff is not personal and the gifts should be personal. To me they are personal, its what I love. She did break down and buy me a mandolin.

I LOVE IT

Have been having sweet potato chips on a regular basis. I just cant help myself. I even have em for breakfast.

Whew!

HungryinSW said...

Nice haul! I'll be happy to see how that Mozzarella kit turns out. I got the Mandolin Slicer I asked for, and the countertop griddle plate too! Looks like I'll have to comb your blog for more recipes now!

grace said...

i'm officially jealous. looks like we the readers will have some exciting posts to peruse in the future. :)

Sandy Smith said...

A mozzarella/ricotta kit?! Wow, that's an awesome gift!! I hope you'll be posting the fruits of your labor! :)

~Sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JLS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota