Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekly Menu 12/22 - 12/27

Kind of a crazy week, my parents arrived from Memphis yesterday & Wednesday we'll all head up to Duluth for Christmas. Let's hope the weather gods are with us!
IMG_9484
On to Menu Planning Monday...

Roast Pork & Vegetables - never got around to making this last week so it'll be Monday's dinner with my parents

Chicken Chili - One of Matt's creations

We'll be at my sister's Christmas Eve & will have Swedish Meatballs & Red Cabbage.

Christmas Day will start with the traditional breakfast casserole & Sara Lee coffee cake. I'll be bring my Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup for lunch. Dinner will be at my sister's in-laws & I'm not sure what is on the menu though they always make something fantastic.

The day after Christmas we'll go to my brother's so once again no cooking here.

Saturday when we are back to our house I'll be making some Sausage & Spinach Lasagna.

I have one more cookie to bake before Christmas as well as a big batch of Chex Mix.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Trails. So busy, eh? Your parents came in from Memphis and my brother and his wife will be arriving from TN tonite. Let's hoep everyone is safe this Holiday season!

Hmmm Chex mix.

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and Happy Holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota