Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekly Menu 12/1 - 12/7

We are back home after the Thanksgiving festivities in Michigan.
THE cranberry sauce
We got really lucky & didn't hit too much snow though the 1.5 inches we got certainly makes it look a lot more festive. It'll be time to get the Christmas lights up this week (as well as the plastic on the windows, ah the joy of a 75 year old house). It's the perfect time of year for all those favorite comfort food meals.

On to Menu Planning Monday...

Honey Mustard Chicken Pot Pie

Butternut Squash Soup - I totally failed to get my soup done in time for the Recipes to Rival Challenge last month but I still want this soup.

Sweet Potato & Chicken Curry - I may use the Rachel Ray recipe or try making something up myself.

Root Vegetable Lasagna - This is an idea of Matt's.

Friday we'll be going to the No Coast Craft Fair so we'll eat out & Saturday I'm not sure if we'll be home or out so I'll be winging it. Then Sunday we are off to San Francisco again for Matt's company Christmas party

I'll be continuing the 8 Weeks of Cookies with Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the cranberry log. I think everyone has to have one on the table for Thanksgiving.

Lori said...

Have you ever seen Paula Deens recipe for cranberry (canned) and mayonnaise?

Tried it a few years ago... it was delicious.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Looking forward to all your recipes. I make choc covered cherry cookies too. I wonder if they are the same ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota